Table of Contents
Are you planning to take the WAEC GCE exam?
Then you’ll be ecstatic to hear this fantastic news.
Registration for WAEC GCE 2021 has just been announced by the West African Examination Council.
When is Waec GCE 2021 Registration Starting
The WAEC GCE registration period begins on July 26th, 2021, and concludes at 12 a.m. on September 30th, 2021. The cost of walk-in registration is thirty thousand, five hundred Naira (N30,500.00). Registration must be completed at least twenty-four hours prior to the scheduled time of the paper(s) to be taken.
Is Waec GCE form out for 2021?
The WAEC GCE Form for 2021 is now available. Registration for the WAEC GCE in 2021 has begun, according to the West African Examination Council (WAEC) (2nd series). Candidates who are interested in applying should look into the application fee, deadline, and how to purchase and register for the form online. See down for more information. After your waec exams you can follow the guide on How to check your waec result online.
How to Apply for the 2021 WAEC GCE
Candidates must pay a registration fee of N13,950 at any branch of any of the following banks or an approved agent to acquire the Registration PIN and Information VCD:
- Access Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nig
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Jaiz Bank
- Polaris Bank Ltd
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
Candidates will also be required to pay a commission of 500 Naira (N500.00) to the banks/accredited agents. Candidates should register at https://registration.waecdirect.org/ after receiving their Registration PIN.
WAEC GCE Candidates with Special Needs
Candidates with special needs will register online in the same way as normal candidates, but they must clearly specify their disability, such as blindness, limited eyesight, spastic paralysis, speech impairment, and so on.
Completing WAEC GCE Registration
During the registration period, candidates must complete registration within two weeks of initially accessing the website. They should double-check their names, gender, passport photos, dates of birth, and subjects. They must also print the Admission Notice/Photo Card as proof of successful registration and for identification purposes during the examination. The PIN for the Result Checker will be on the Photo Card as well. For fingerprint registration, only a Digital Personal Scanner should be utilized.
WAEC GCE Candidates Should Note the Following
- Before registering for the exam, candidates should view the Information VCD.
- The registration money is non-refundable, therefore candidates should keep that in mind.
- After completing their registration, candidates should print the examination schedule.
- Entries must be accompanied by passport-size images of acceptable quality, not “wait and get” photographs. BLUE OR RED MUST NOT BE USED AS A BACKGROUND IN SUCH PHOTOS. The image should be 275 x 314 pixels in size. Entries with unacceptably posed passport photos will be rejected.
- Candidates should familiarize themselves with the Regulations, Syllabuses, and Timetable for the examination.
- Candidates should study the examination Regulations and Syllabuses, as well as the Timetable, which may be downloaded from the WAEC website using their Registration PIN.
- Candidates must attend exams in mufti and without weapons. In the test halls, no professional uniform of any type will be permitted.
- Candidates who take the exam in more than one location will have their whole results revoked.
In the examining room, smoking is prohibited.
- Any applicant who enters the exam room with a cell phone or other electronic device will have their complete exam results canceled.
- Candidates must double-check their entries before uploading them, as the Council will not be held liable for any inaccuracies in their information. Any information that a candidate willingly provides at the time of registration or as soon as the examination begins will NOT be subject to rectification requests.
- Candidates must bring their authentic Photo Cards to the examination hall.
- Candidates who cheat on an exam will not only have their scores annulled, but they may also face criminal charges.
- During registration, candidates must supply a valid email address and phone number (s).
- All candidates must be willing to follow all COVID-19 rules and regulations.