Table of Contents
- Key Notes Before Applying for NMCN Basic Indexing
- NMCN Basic Indexing Requirements 2021
- Requirements for married / divorced / widow
- How to Apply for NMCN Basic Indexing 2021
- First Step: Application Process
- NMCN Basic Indexing Application Successfully Submitted
- Second Step: Clearance Process
- NMCN Basic Indexing Application Successfully Cleared
- Third Step: Payment Process
This article covers all steps as well as procedures on How to Apply for NMCN Basic Indexing. In case you did not know the full meaning of NMCN, NMCN stands for Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria. If you wish to apply for the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Basic Indexing at the NMCN Portal, This article covers all steps required to apply. You are advised to read and follow all instructions on this page.
Key Notes Before Applying for NMCN Basic Indexing
- You will have to scan original copies of all required documents / credentials in their recommended format. The recommended format is Jpeg.
- You are expected to double-check all entries before submitting your application to your school officer for clearance.
- All candidate should note that entries will not be edited after submission especially after successful payment on the school portal or after clearance clearance.
- Failure to make payment for your application before the closing date will cause your application not to be acknowledged. Also note that there will be a charge for late entry fee.
NMCN Basic Indexing Requirements 2021
To process the NMCN indexing application, applicants must submit a scanned copy of the following documents/credentials:
- One recent color passport photograph in Jpeg format, not more than 15kb in size, with a width of 130px and a height of 182px.
- O’level Examination Certificates (i.e. WAEC, NECO, or GCE) in Jpeg format only, not more than 200kb.
- Only birth certificates and declarations of age with a file size of less than 200kb in Jpeg format will be accepted.
- Only.Jpeg formatted testimonials with a file size of less than 200kb are accepted.
Requirements for married / divorced / widow
In addition to the requirements above, applicants which their status reads married / divorced / widow are expected to submit the documents below.
- Their marriage certificate in Jpeg format only and not more than 200kb of size.
- A newspaper publication in Jpeg format only and not more than 200km of size.
How to Apply for NMCN Basic Indexing 2021
The Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria application process is divided into 3 steps. Follow the steps below to get started with your application
First Step: Application Process
- Visit NMCN Basic Indexing Portal.
- Correctly fill in you details in the form provided and upload required documents.
- Click on the save button. This action will take you to a page where you can view your application details.
- You will be prompted with a message notifying you that modifications will not possible after successful submission.
- Click on yes. Before clicking on yes, be sure you have confirmed all entries. If you still need to make adjustments, you can hit the edit button to proceed.
- You must copy and keep your application number after submission. You application number can be found at the top of the page.
- Note that in most cases, you will get an email immediately after submitting your application.
NMCN Basic Indexing Application Successfully Submitted
This is usually the message you receive after successful application for the Basic Indexing. This message is usually sent to the email address you used during the application. Your application is usually reviewed by your school officer. You are usually advised to follow up with your school officer for payment for your application.
Second Step: Clearance Process
- All applicants are are required to report to their school officer to to obtain clearance.
- Your application / supplied credentials will be verified by your Clearance Officer with the issuer or exam regulatory organization.
- Your school officer will clear your application on the site so you can go make payment after your credentials have been successfully validated.
NMCN Basic Indexing Application Successfully Cleared
This section contains a comprehensive guide on how to make payment for your application. It is important to note that after filling and submission of the application form, your application is usually reviewed and an email is usually sent thereafter when you application is cleared. When you receive this email the next step is to make payment on the NMCN portal. See steps below on how to make payment.
Third Step: Payment Process
- To make payment for your acceptance fee, you are required to visit the Pay Acceptance Fee page. The link will take you to this page as shown in the screenshot below.
- You are required to enter your application number and your date of birth in the field provided. (You can find your application number in the email that was sent to your immediately after your application).
- After filling your application number and date of birth, click on Retrieve Application and you details will be displayed after clicking on the button.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page listing your application and click on Pay Now.
- Select your desired payment method and make payment.
NOTE! Available payment methods Include: eWallet, Credit/Debit card, InterSwitch.
Applicants must ensure that clearance and payment for their application are completed before the application deadline. The Nursing & Midwifery Council will not consider any application that has not been paid for by the deadline, and the school and the applicant will be assessed a late entry registration fee.