Do you know how to check WAEC results without using a scratch card?
Many students will be looking for ways to check their WAEC results now that the West African Examination Council is expected to release the results for WAEC 2020.
It’s not difficult to check your WAEC result.
You can choose from a variety of choices, including:
If you want to learn how to check your WAEC result online, visit our WAEC Scratch Card page, where we explain how to obtain scratch cards, retrieve misplaced pins, and much more.
How to Check WAEC Result Using Phone
If you don’t want to use a scratch card, the best way to find out your WAEC result is to send an SMS. Short messaging codes are abbreviated as SMS.
To check your result without using a scratch card, follow the steps below.
- Get a cell phone.
- From your MTN, Celtel, or Glo phone, send the simple combination WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear to the short number 32327. WAEC*678942589*123456789012*2018 is an example format.
- Make sure there are no spaces in the number and that it is typed correctly.
- Your results will be given to you in SMS format on your cell phone.
- This service is only Naira 30.
How to Print Your WAEC Result
Printing your WAEC result as soon as you receive it is the simplest approach to avoid having to double-check your results. You will need a scratch card in order to print your WAEC results.
- To begin, go to the WAEC result checker and pick the ‘Send results to Email option.’
- Log in to your account and enter your email address.
- Select ‘Submit’ from the drop-down menu.